Facing a OUI / DWI charge? You need the best, most experienced criminal defense attorney with a great track record in the court room. Reducing the charges, or dismissal all together is the main objective so you need an attorney who is prepared. There are a variety of effective strategies a good attorney will use to fight and win a OUI/DWI charge:
- Were the driver’s rights violated – if so, evidence at the trial will be excluded.
- Raise reasonable doubt that you were over the legal limit at the time of arrest.
- Exclude any evidence from any testing, especially if your rights were violated.
- Cross examine the officer who made the arrest and challenge any observations made.
- Find out if the testing procedures were administered properly; often there are many errors.
- Was there a just cause for the original traffic stop.
It’s important that when you first meet with a criminal defense attorney you tell him everything you think is relevant. There might be something that you dismissed as a minor detail that could make all the difference in your case. There is nothing to be afraid of telling your attorney – be as honest as you can because at this point you are under an attorney-client privilege. Nothing you say could ever be used against you.
The Bottom Line: Finding the very best criminal defense attorney in Ohio is a must. You will need one that will work tirelessly to defend you in every way possible. Just because you were arrested and charged with an OUI/DWI, do not assume that you will be convicted. Remember, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The prosecution may not be able to prove the case against you. Call me immediately and know that I will be able to successfully defend you . I know what will win in court and what defensed are most capable to get cases dismissed or reduced. Put my number in your phone: 513-260-2099